KUKUMA #1- DONDERDAG 9 MEI
EM2 will take your hunger away and prepare you for a nice weekend full of swing. The new event series Kukuma stands for Kunst & Cultuur Maaltijd, or Arts & Culture Meal in English. Tasty? That’s a promise!
The menu for our first event is as follows:
- DJ Coco Coquelicot will bring a passion far jazz nurtured since her childhood years. At 15 she was already making mixtapes for her friends. Tonight she’s performing for you.
- Andrei Buscovanu will build a gigantic & appetizing musical and tactile installation, that will remind you that there’s more to sound than your ears lead you to believe.
- Livia Rib will invite you to view yourself in a different light through a lens of nostalgia with a new-found sense of curiosity.
- AMKA Live and Angelos Messios will guide you into a deep state of trance with their live jazz, and cooking performance, that’ll get even your olfactory nerve jiving. You don’t want to miss this.
- A VJ and DJ collab you don’t want to miss. Sachiko and Michiel Teuw will create an awe-striking audiovisual performance.
- For those who like to end the night on a sweet note, we invited a newly formed DJ Collab – Real Friends, comprised of DJ Djeff, DJ Sachiko & DJ Jasper that will present you with a multicultural musical cuisine.
Tickets at the door: €5,- (included food)
Take a look at the Facebook event